Friday, June 28, 2013

Pinwheel Afghan

Pinwheel Afghan


Here is one of my WIP - as you know (from previous posts) I usually have about 9 projects going at the same time.  This is one of my 9.  I think it's going to be a shop sample, but we'll see how it turns out.  What I mean by that is I'm not really sure I picked the right colors, but I had my husband help me and well, you know, if it doesn't work out I think it might be all his fault (this is where I would put a smiley face, but apparently my Blog doesn't have that option, or I can't see it [which is most likely]). 

This pattern is a Pinwheel Afghan from Oat Couture.  I'm having a great time knitting it, it is not boring or monotonous like some knitting can be.  Changing colors, working the edge and doing short rows is what is keeping it interesting, plus it's going pretty fast, being on a size 8 needle.

I finished my mink scarf.  I soaked it yesterday and now it's in our closet drying.  The closet was the only space I could find long enough to stretch this scarf out.  I'm looking forward to being able to wear it when the weather gets cooler. 

That's it for now - see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment