Sunday, June 16, 2013

Can there be too many projects?

I was in the yarn guest room yesterday to get the room ready for my son who will be here on Wednesday.  Well, there seemed to be some yarn, books and magazines hanging around.  I got all those organized, but then as I was looking in the closet, I noticed quite a few bags with partially done projects.  I'm trying to figure out how they got there.  I mean, right now I am currently working on 8 projects at one time (which is just right for me), but how did those other ones sneak into the closet?  They are all projects I want to complete, I just haven't.  For instance, I have a pair of socks that I knit on Magic Loop that just need to be bound off.  Really?  Three more pairs of socks, one sweater, 1 scarf, 1 stole and I can't remember the rest but I'm sure there are more.  What happened to them that I apparently disregarded them with little thought.  I can't finish them now because I have 8 different projects going, so I'll try and finish them when I get some of these projects done, however, once I get a project done, I'm excited to start a new one....and so it goes.  Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment