Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Speaking of Ravelry

I have recently been posting all the items I have knit on my page ofnRavelry.  After I post them on Ravelry, I then post them to Main Street Yarn's Group.  The group name is Ewe Knit at Main Street.  You only have to have a Ravelry account to sign up to our group and see all the different projects  our customers have knit.  Krista will often check to see if there are any comments or questions.  We'd just like to be your friend on Ravelry.  Don't have an account?  Don't think you can maneuver around Ravelry?  I have the answer for you.  Krista is having a Ravelry class on March 24th to teach you how to use Ravelry and all the ins and outs.  I've spent hours on Ravelry trying to figure everything out, it would have been much easier if I had just had someone teach me.  Now that I am familiar with Ravelry, I am fairly proficient at it.  In fact, I recently posted 3 of my patterns.  I have one for free, "The Box Stitch Scarf", I have two other patterns for sale, the "Main Street Yarn Headband" and Main Street Yarn Pouf."  They are the same price if you come into the store to buy them, but if you don't feel like making a trip out, you can now buy them through Ravelry!

Main Street Yarn Pouf

Main Street Yarn Headband

 

Hope to see you on Ravelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment