Friday, August 10, 2012


I just got back from vacation and saw the Knitscene Spring 2012, Special Issue sitting on the table. I don't know if I missed it before I went on vacation or they were late in sending out the publication. Either way - as I was browsing through the magazine I noticed there were two cute patterns made with Cascade Rustic and Malabrigo Sock.  Since these are yarns we carry, I was especially interested in them.  The Cascade Rustic makes a beautiful Cypress Raglan Sweater and the Malabrigo Socks makes some very cute fingerless gloves, called Natalie Mitts.
There is also an article on the Duplicate Stitch, which is a fun way to put decorations, words or accents on your knitting.


I know my last blog I promised Family pictures from Birch Bay, but we didn't take any.  Completely forgot! Here are my two lovelies making faces at their Grandma.....Hmmmm and they think I'm going to be knitting something for them!

Happy Knitting




No comments:

Post a Comment